Trying to stick to your New Year’s diet, but still have a sweet tooth? These buckeyes can help you stay right on track, require only four ingredients, so are super easy to put together, and are even gluten free!
- 16oz jar of peanut or almond butter
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp honey (or several drops of liquid stevia)
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- Mix peanut butter and sweetener with coconut flour in medium bowl, using just enough to form a firm ball that stays together
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place onto a wax paper lined baking sheet. Place the balls into freezer for about 30 minutes to become firm.
3. Melt the chocolate, either over the stove or the microwave, stirring often so that it doesn’t burn.
4. Using a toothpick or a fork, dip the balls into the chocolate.
5.Store the buckeyes in the fridge or freezer until you’re ready to eat them. Enjoy!